Join our head bartender and cocktail connoisseur here at Bass & Flinders Distillery for a fun, interactive session of cocktail shaking, making, stirring and learning.
Discover how to perfect your cocktail game and learn the fascinating stories behind each as you sip your way through the history of cocktails.
As pioneers of the Gin Masterclass in Australia, we have created an exciting new experience for you as you roll up your sleeves and get cocktail creative with our range of award winning gins.
We are constantly exploring new flavours and aromas to ensure a fun, interactive cocktail experience where you have an opportunity to stir & shake your own cocktails and enjoy them at the same time.
During our Cocktail Masterclasses you will delve into the wonderful world of the cocktail & learn some fascinating stories of its origins. Learn different techniques and methods of creating cocktails and how they change the way cocktails taste and look.
You will have time to drink your fresh cocktails after you have made them whilst enjoying a light antipasto snack.
The perfect Friday night activity for you and your friends, or contact us directly to organise your own private cocktail masterclass today!
Held in OUR private mezzanine overlooking the distillery, the class will cover:
$125 per person
• A 75min session run by our resident cocktail expert.
• A short history of the cocktail and its origins.
• A brief history of Bass & Flinders and explanation our distillation processes.
• Touch & smell some of gin’s finest traditional and native botanicals
• Tasting of Bass & Flinders products
• Hands-on creation of 3 cocktails for you to drink and enjoy.
• Antipasto platter
• A special Bass & Flinders Barrel Aged 200ml bottled cocktail to take home
We practise Responsible Service of Alcohol, so water is available and a small antipasto is provided as part of the class.
Standard drinks per class is 4.5.
Participants are responsible for their individual alcohol intake. We encourage you to drink responsibly.